Monday, January 23, 2006

Well its a long time since i posted a blog, with lots of school work to handle with, plus games and full of things to do. Life seems flooded with with a lot of things to handle yet you are not able to cope with everything. Further more some people may push the work all to you. I am fine with it as long its not too much, for example my CATS project has made me forgot about my retest on wednesday.

Other than Maple and NFSMW, DOTA is also quite interesting, but yet I am not able to really master or even play well in the first place. Got a lot to learn though. Other than having one eye degree going up, life seems to be fine at the moment though I still have problems with my hairstyle. Just wondering about in life I suppose, till I can truely find the love of my life.

No comments: