Monday, February 06, 2006

Its been a bad bad bad day for me. Other than today i chiong arcade cos i skipped my maths lesson afrom 3-5, others has not been good. I fell aslp in MTP class.. too tired... ENG mech was still ok though.

Basically when at arcade got a free credit, i played stay advance and lmgt. Later pass some songs add my sp till 174.XX cant remember lol.. before going over to vc3. Today vc3 was better. With 1 credit i was able to complete 2 stages and 4 life died at the last boss of the hard stage as it is really very hard without a machine gun. I nearly got it T.T

Came home to dota, bad... lich and sk died like shit sia.. but bo bian i noob.. still need to learn more... played a bit of maple sian so come type blog.. realise that wad i wanna typed ytd and days ago, i forgot now..

but anyway.. tml my bdae le.. wonder wad will happen =) hope something good...

No comments: