Monday, July 31, 2006

didnt post cos didnt have much time.. so post a bit now..

had fun at fadey bdae.. etc... well... since it was fun gd lor..

and came back.. bbg faced problems.... xanz leave.. my fren left.. marky left.. ppl leaving again.. hais.. why why tell me why.

this is wad i said to the ppl that are against xanz.. and this what i going to post in my blog only. rest i wont sae much.. tired.. gtg slp...

hating someone doesnt meant that someone is not capable of doing things..i do admit last time i did wanna become a WL.. BBGAzurity summore. I requested for position etc. But later on i dropped off the idea when Era was in Chaos.. yes who dun wan power? but power comes with great responsibilty. For those who are out there.. who backstabs.. if you think u are so great come find me.. hunt me down... or else jus off... Xanz is a great leader.. without her there wont be me today.. there wont be even any other wings todae..xanz trained me since i was from darkness... i left to my gf guild and came back to help devil in era... but nvertheless i will nver forget darkness,for those bright days we had...she nver let us down? so she got studies? darkness was not really active much.. where i see their own members supporting xanz? where do i? even a new member in my wing support xanz so much that he got irritated when anyone jus talk bad about her.. NEW MEMBER LEHZ.. not someone old...Whats the point of this? you think u backstabbers out there so great? come find me... jolly well i dare to take u all on... if u are my friends i will wake u up and lecture u.. if u are jus someone i dunno i swear you will nver live to see the word happy again.. off and get a life... this is my family, my home... this is my world... u wan to destroy it, i make sure i destroy u first...Targeted: all those who are against us... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. DUN LET ME CATCH U... WHOEVER U ARE.. NO MATTER HOW MANY YOU ARE ALSO...

anyway.. my jie got married.. lol.. gd for her ba.. in game at least got someone look after her haa.. 117 mage.. sigh i lvl 84 nia.. oh.. i jus make a new siggy.. its at
[IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/frost-x/Mywords.jpg[/IMG]

gtg slp le nite all... have fun.. stay happy...

No comments: