Friday, July 21, 2006

wah finally get to blog lol.. was doing a lot of work with my AL thingy..

todae at sch was bad.. got into a quarrel with one of my fren.. well partly my fault also lar.. can sae i started it but it was kinda joke.. well nvm bout it these type of things i tink over time it will be gone.. unless that person wanna ji chou then i also bo bian lar..

quite late le shld be slping.. tml got astro overnight well.. mus bring my form also.. now realise that i dunno where i had put my form.. hmm.. life seems to be ok at the moment.. jus a lot of work to do thats all.. chionging my AL wonder if later that got power for AMP anot..

and also need to mug more on TF and MF de files le... well gtg print my AL things liao.. so see ya chao...

oh.. fy if u read this.. sorry..

No comments: