Wednesday, July 19, 2006

pouring my sorrows into my blog..
dunno why todae i feel quite depress.. maybe its due to my bdae ba... during my bdae.. no celebrations nth from ppl.. only someone bake a cake for me... rest.. hais.. envy those who got ppl to celebrate with.. its like.. i am feeling lonely.. didnt have much mood to eat either.. its like i jus skipped the whole meal todae.. only had some bread and eat some remains of my mum food... then dinner.. jus one piece of bread... somewhat i am feeling moodless and not hungry... sigh..

really wonder wads life coming up next..

there is a lot of secrets i have too.. that i am jus keeping inside me.. well one day i tink i explode ba.. since its all clogging up.. no use looking on the brighter side of life if i dun see any light in the first place..

thus... maple its out.. i am tired of maple.. i am tired of playing.. also tired of studying.. i am jus tired of life i wanna rest... at least my dreams are the place where i can control and do things as it comes, enjoy it with someone, though its jus a fake reality.

No comments: