Wednesday, July 19, 2006

hmm readed all my post in my old blog and some in my new.. realise that well.. i hve changed and grow as a person overtime..

my chapter with andrea has closed..

my chapter with samantha has closed..

but well.. its over its over.. no point being sad anymore.. though i still feel a little bit not happy over TL over sam incident.. well.. so long liao like 1 year le... haha...

currently realise i been typing lesser in blogs jus on wad i do but not wad i feel. lately jus been slacking ard.. hoping answers dropping from sky and also doing some project work. barely touch the arcade now anyway.. and in debts with sailing lol..

think i have to stop sailing for sometime.. save money etc and prepare for my exams that is coming right up. a lot of factors to consider.. what if i nt gd enough lehz? i dun wan be the most lousiest sailor.. haha...

life in class not really fun jus feel that i am not in place there.. and my fren jus pass away hais.. oh mus get money from mum for the wad fees...

love life? nah nth at the moment.. maybe that girl has not appear maybe she had.. well... i dunno lawl... mapling is bored also.. stop playing games le me.. jus kinda bored with what ever i do now except to use com chat and study? anime caught my attention wanna watch and watch le.. haha... too bad that eng tat keep asking me DL.. nah dun wanna risk my com tio any virus or wad..

thirdly... projects seems to be going fine... well jus bout to finish my IS lessons soon... yea... and continue on to 2nd year sem 2.. 1 mth more to my exams.. hmm... maybe wanna date a girl out to a movies.. wanna catch the pirates of the carrabiean dead man chest but so far... no one can lar... sad lar... tink i solo watch..

hmm.. nth much more to write. jus finding my old posts interesting to read.. better go ZZ le since its so late.. thats gd bout nt having a gf.. she no need worry wad time u slp lawl... cos there is no one to worry for u in the first place...

hmm maybe its time i go visit CCK le.. long time bo go back.. go also machiam go a while nia... rarely see my old friends and pals liao... all of them jus go missing.. each continuining with life...

Signing off!!!

No comments: