Monday, July 17, 2006

haha its been a long time since i post a post here haha... kinda boring well jus finished my AL test well and bored now.. so post something..

sailing has been going well other than i broke a pinhole of a traveller on the starboard side of my laser.. it is fun but dangerous..

also things has been going well for other ccas that i join..aeromodelling is fun enough, yet astro i see jupiter with WAH expression.. also the angler.. fish the fish by the eye.. yucks.. but thanks to boh wei that he can unhook..

well nth much more to sae.. life is going fine for me at the moment.. maybe i shld blog more next time.. its somewhat a diary..

oh and sadly my classmate left me.. wish him all the best that he be happy in heaven.. takkire bro..

well gtg le bye all...

No comments: